Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winston is now 7 weeks old and will be coming home to live with his big sister Molly next weekend. We are so excited! He was at the vet today and weighed in at 7.75 lbs! Biggest in the litter. I think he's already earned the nicknames Bruiser and Tank. Here's our big boy...as of last week:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just confirmed with the breeder that we will be picking Winston up on Saturday. I can hardly wait! I am thinking we'll bring Molly along and they can bond on the way home. A nice solid hour and a half car ride will hopefully let them get to know each other.

I'm hopeful that he'll acclimate quicker than Molly did since he'll have her around. I've never done the 2 dog thing, so I am filled with nervous excitement. I really hope they like each other!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There's something about a basset..the eyes, long ears, big feet, squishy body. I'm at work and just want to cancel my next class to go home and cuddle Molly. I doubt my students would mind!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.