Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pictures in a long time- came across these while looking for an avatar image. The first is Murray at about 1, the second is Murray at about 2 1/2. He's 3 1/2 now. I'll have to take some new pictures to post soon.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thanks for showing pics of Murray.(I've never seen him before) He is truly beautiful, I love that round mark on the top of his head and his ears just go on and on. No wonder you were asked to do therapy work with him.He would bring a smile to most faces. Lovely.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
He's very handsome, and looks like he's been told that a time or two!

B

·
0 Posts
He looks so wise and thoughtful in those picture. Perhaps he is comtemplating the meaning of the universe... What a handsome boy!

·
Registered
932 Posts
What super forehead wrinkles!

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's been said many times...Handsome! Looks like someone gets well groomed too. I'm embarrassed that I don't do enough brushing; it's either do that or vacuum it up from everywhere!

·
Registered
70 Posts
He looks very royal in both pics, like he is surveying his kingdom, which is probably how he sees it ;) Gorgeous hound though.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think you can see in the photos that Murray is a very mellow,gentle, laid back guy. He loves eveybody. We have a wheelchair-bound student on campus this year, and because Murray has learned in his therapy visits that 'wheelchair people' give him treats and pet him, he pulls us across campus if he sees her from a distance.The student, Angela, loves the special sttention and always watches for him.He will sit in front of her and put his head in her lap- she loves it! Murray has found his calling with pet therapy- he's a natural!(We'll be officially certified on Feb. 11th)-

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congratulations on that Murray. I think that's great. Animals are so much more caring than humans, even if they do have alterior motives like treats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts