Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am feeling sorry for myself because Molly more than likely won't be able to chase bunnies anymore, and voila, an epiphany! TRACKING!! I started training my previous Basset Nellie but never got beyond the "started" phase (although she LOVED it!). As soon as Molly's healed up I'm getting out all the books and scouting out some good locales. And the BHCA Hunt Test folks want me to be on the commitee. Things are getting better. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good for you and Molly! I've taken Pearl to one tracking class and she took to it like a duck to water. Bet Molly does the same. Go-o-o-o, Molly. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You kill me Billy! Thanks for the laugh. I can't wait for the next puppy......... the long bodied, long eared variety. Take care, Belinda. And her name is "Fanny"!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Well, they say that owners and their dogs do resemble each other. This might be taking it to an extreme !!!
I knew they couldn't keep you and Molly down.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Belinda,

Can't wait to see the new pup! Glad to hear you and Molly are feeling better.

Alice :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
got my new pup yesterday,he already threw Darlene's back out when she was taking him out to pee.Travis and I came home from the Pomona Meadows Beagle Club Gundog Brace Trial,Duke ran in his first field event today on his 1st Birthday,and there was Darlene laid out on the couch and Ike sleeping on the floor next to her.he is big load!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts