Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The energy of the universe is pulling strongly against us! Huck is all packed up, the boat is packed up, the housesitter has been interview-accepted-oriented- you name it, the electrical problem is fixed and we're set! Finally! But then.................my hubby has had some property in Kentucky for 35 years and has been trying to sell it for at least the past 5 years....absolutely not one nibble on it. Until today :x / :) that is. Suddenly out of nowhere someone wants to buy it (and we really could use the money - can't we all?) so we said okay but we're leaving tomorrow! Well, not so fast Zorro! Seems that we now need to stick around for a few days so we can notarize papers to finalize the sale. So it looks like we won't get out of here until about the weekend. What is it with this year anyways? I know I should be happy about this but Geezzzz! I just want to go! Sorry for the ranting and I did put the word Huck in here :wink: so please don't delete me!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Lynne, this may mean your bad year is over-after all, now you're coming into some money. Maybe you can buy a laptop with it, and you won't have to miss a thing on Cyberhound! You'll have the best of both worlds...:D

Sandy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandy - I love your optimism and I'm hoping I'm catching it! :lol: :lol: We have a lap top and use it as our GPS and chart plotter. The problem is that we can't afford the satellite that goes with it to have our own internet connection - I need about $5000 more for that. Anyone want to contribute and I'll send "pictures from the high seas"? :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Everything happens for a reason. We just aren't privy to the reason. Maybe the collective jealousy from Cyberhound is holding you back. Never underestimate the owners of drool. It is powerful stuff. Just kidding. I hope everything turns for you soon and you are off sailing the high seas soon. Take care and have a wonderful, wonderful vacation.

Susan and Wilson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts