Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have been checking the board for over a week now and kept getting the message that the board was not available and to try back later. Just now, I decided to go from the home page and go to the forums and here I find a new board. When did this start? I've missed so much already!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I did the same thing for several days, I kept waiting for it to come back up. But just like you did, I started from the home page and found the new site.

I hope there isn't anyone else that still thinks the old site will come back up.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I'm worried about. I'm sure there must be others waiting!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
You're certainly welcome to spread the word. Other invitation only boards, the location of which you won't find by going to a webpage or using google, have changed rather abruptly and people managed to find their way back. And no invitation needed, everyone is welcome.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Is it possible to add a message where the old board was?
Or maybe even a link?
I guess a lot of people expect the new board to come with
the same address as the old.

How strange it sounds, I'm not even sure everybody knows
this board is just a part of a big basset site - CyberHound...

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just found my way back tonight. When did the transition happen? I've been checking the old sight for about a week now hoping at some point it would be up or I would get redirected. I guess I have some catching up to. Any changes with avatar and posting pics?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've gotten several emails in my private email address from fellow members asking about the forum. I happily gave them the "new" site address. It took me a couple days to find it too. I think it would be great if people were redirected here when they visit the old link. I know I was having Cyberhound withdrawal without this board!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
This transition was easy for me. The last was a nightmare, I couldn't get on using AOL and my name and registration was lost in Cyberspace. I'm still spastic that we're listed as having joined recently when we've been onboard since 1999! Oh, the indignity! :(
It's such a cool space, I'd hate to be left out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts