Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help needed for pure-bred Corgi----I have a friend who is in a real bind. He is in the hospital and may have to have brain surgery. He has no one to care for his dog or place for her to stay. He is looking for a temporary foster home for her or someone that is willing to give her a good, new, forever home as he is faced with other medical issues. She is good with kids and a nice dog. If you can help we need to find a place, whether temporary or permanent, as soon as possible. This weekend if possible, although we may board her a couple days to try to avoid her going to the humane society. Please spread the word. Thanks dog lovers of the world.

This was posted on Facebook by a good friend of mine and I told her that I would post here. I am guessing that the Corgi is in the Columbus area. Please let me know if someone is interested.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just wanted to let you know I put the word out there. My In-Laws live 30 minutes outside of Columbus and they have two Corgis. They aren't really in a position to take in another, but they love Corgis and would do anything to help. Also, my Mother-In-Law's best friend has 4 dogs (3 are Beagles) and she has a serious soft spot for pups in need. She's not far away, either. I sent the message out to all three of them, plus her two grown daughters (one has a 4 year old) and my Brother-In-Law, who is in Columbus and moving to Dayton soon.

I will let you know if I hear anything back from them!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for spreading the word! I'm 30 minutes south of Cbus in Circleville. Lol and yes we do have lots of Airmen! My nephew enlisted and leaves for Texas in a few months.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Will forward this plea to family in Ohio. They are spread thru the Warren, Canton area. Mostly doxie owners, but dog lovers none the less.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for spreading the word! I'm 30 minutes south of Cbus in Circleville. Lol and yes we do have lots of Airmen! My nephew enlisted and leaves for Texas in a few months.
Help needed for pure-bred Corgi----I have a friend who is in a real bind. He is in the hospital and may have to have brain surgery. He has no one to care for his dog or place for her to stay. He is looking for a temporary foster home for her or someone that is willing to give her a good, new, forever home as he is faced with other medical issues. She is good with kids and a nice dog. If you can help we need to find a place, whether temporary or permanent, as soon as possible. This weekend if possible, although we may board her a couple days to try to avoid her going to the humane society. Please spread the word. Thanks dog lovers of the world.

This was posted on Facebook by a good friend of mine and I told her that I would post here. I am guessing that the Corgi is in the Columbus area. Please let me know if someone is interested.
We can take him. We have a basset that gets along very well with other dogs and he needs a friend. My daughter has always wanted a corgi. I have a fenced yard also and my dog has all his vaccines and I heart work and I do flea meds every month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts