Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is not very happy with mommy right now and she didn't mind letting me know. She would kill me if she knew I put her picture on the internet! Hope none of her friends see it.

She's in heat and bleeding all over. This was the best and cheapest way I could find to keep her from ruining the couch.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Oh my goodness, that is such a clever idea!
So you have to cut a hole by her tail, I guess?
I love the first picture, you can tell that she is kinda embarrased. :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Oh, the shame of it!!!!

Has she managed to get out of it yet?

She still is beautiful.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,

Yes she sure is beautiful! As for the mess, why not get her spayed? It will be better for her health and will save your furniture!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had that problem last couple of weeks. I wasn't able to get her spayed due to her liver problems(which I got to take her back to check so we can get spayed). But what I used was a cloth one that petsmart had and just put female pads it it to keep her from messing up my house. It really worked great and it took a little while to get used to, but once she did the looks did go away! But it was a long 3 weeks!!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Heh, yeah missy is in heat right now, we just used pull up training diapers for kids that were a lot cheaper than the petsmart ones. She couldnt get spayed due to liver issues as well so we are waiting the 3 weeks so we can go back... its been a long week already...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts