Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Hi Emma, wake up!

- What now, can't you see I'm sleeping?
- Yes, but you have a lot of friends you can show you're doing okay and the result of the surgery!

- Yes, some sympathy could be nice. Is it okay over here?
- That's all right, just lay down and roll over, please.

- Not that easy to do that, after what I've been through...grunt

- That's good. You've started to shave the bikini line for the summer vacation?
- Very funny, I still got my teeth in order....

- Okay, we're taking a close up now, then you're finished!
- About on time...

B

·
0 Posts
Steinar: poor beautiful Emma. :cry: Wow They did a big incision!Well she's back home in her Daddy's care. Tummy Boy's Mom

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Poor Emma--you deserve to be (even more) pampered and spoiled to help you forget. ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
OH, poor baby. She looks like she really does need a bit of R & R right now.
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
813 Posts
If there's one thing bassets excel at, it's milking any situation for all the attention they can get. I'm sure Emma will be spoiled every bit as much as Her Highness deserves while she convalesces! Poor baby, that looks like an awful experience. I'm so glad she's home and doing well.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Poor Emma... What a "tail" you will have to share with all your friends- Your scar will be gone before you know it- Much love from the crew- Jake, Samantha, Abby, & Indy

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:( Poor girl!

But I'm so glad it was diagnosed quickly and she got the necessary treatment, awful though it was.

Here's to a quick recovery and lots of treats in the meantime!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Yaaayyyy!!! A happy ending. :D

we were so worried about you Emma. Glad to have you back! Keep the pictures comin'...

Sandy, Bo and Moose

J

·
0 Posts
Delighted to learn (and see!) that all went well. Jake says woof and we send best wishes for a quick recovery!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Tootie and I are so glad Emma is ok!

Tootie hopes she gets lots of bones to help her through her ouchie time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Lea told me she's sending Emma a piece of cake since she's been cut open too and can relate.

Happy to see her back home where she belongs!

Lou :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Poor poor Emma!! (And her poor poor family!) Give her a hug from her fellow Norwegians from the states. Okay, well, sort of... I'm pure English dating back to the early settlers, but my husband is 1/4 Norwegian (third generation) and 3/4 Swamp Yankee. He gets his height and good looks from the Norwegian side... :D Swamp Yankees are niether tall nor good-looking! :wink:

Our best wishes to the beautiful Emma for a speedy recovery!!!

Terry 8)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have been sitting here crying most of the evening for my Rosie who left us 6/7/06. Now I'm crying and laughing at the pictures of your beautiful Emma. Thanks for taking some of the pain away.

Nonnie

·
Registered
119 Posts
Glad to see you are feeling better ---you can keep your puppy bellys
that looks like a great belly to rub as soon as it's better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts