Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Great Pic Marcia

BTW Are you sure that's his tail? Doesn't look as if it's attached to that area from the pic :huh:

Still no matter what it is,just got to say........" Mike sure has a big one" :) :) :) ;)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great Pic Marcia

BTW Are you sure that's his tail? Doesn't look as if it's attached to that area from the pic :huh:

Still no matter what it is,just got to say........" Mike sure has a big one" :) :) :) ;)
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mkesure does have a bigone, LMAO. I love this forum, wish I had some ofTatsi's pics. She has ginaed 16 pds in the 3 weeks we have her. She is now almost 12 weeks
With a Basset time flies when they are amusing and drags when they don't want to do something..well most things for that matter!
Have fun with your tails :p

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/312079/index.html Tatsi's first few weeks, or these are the days of a bassett.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That throw is from a leopard made of nylon, not an endangered species..... :D By the way, I seem to only be able to post links these days. I get a message that says I've used up my global space, or something weird like that. Any ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts