Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bo and Moose were so upset that their favorite team lost the Stanley Cup tonight, that they had to be comforted.
They are, however, good sports (because there is no FOOD involved :D ), and would like to say congratualtions to all 'Canes fans out there. It was an exciting rollarcoaster of a series!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Aww Bo looks so depressed ( it's the look Menna does best ) Do they do antidepressants for bassets?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
We're sorry Bo is depressed but since we are ex-Whaler fans we were thrilled the 'canes won. Just wish they'd done it while they were still in Hartford.

Maybe next year, Bo!

·
Registered
782 Posts
As a lifelong Bostonian I can attest to heartache. We were such Bruins wack-jobs growing up and I still cry when I see that picture of Bobby Orr flying in the air after the winning goal.
Congratulations to the Hurricanes but I'm so sorry it depressed bo so much.
As Bostonians chant as their mantra: Next year!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry you are sad Bo. Wilson is a sad face too. Hard to tell if its because the Oilers lost or because he ate the last of the cream cheese he was snacking on.

As Sandy said, thanks for the exciting ride Carolina. It was fun.

Susan

T

·
0 Posts
Twinkie's a disgruntled Red Wings fan who confesses it gave her joy to see the Oilers go down. (They beat up pretty good on us in the first round.) Interestingly, the Stanley Cup will be in town here in Detroit because Carolina's owner will be bringing it to Compuware which is headquartered here. (He's promised that no one wearing Red Wings paraphernaila will be allowed into the building to see it.)

Janet 'n Twinkster

A

·
0 Posts

• Daddy said he would take me for a long walk if the Canes won! Next year i'm gonna make the same bet with him. Did I mention that I wanted to send drool to all you losers? You know, as some kinda peace offering. Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts