Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A reminder--CyberHound prohibits advertisements of dogs or puppies for sale or trade.

[ February 07, 2005, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Betsy Iole ]

·
Registered
939 Posts
question on this issue,if i breed my dog and post pictures of the puppies without saying what i'm selling or price,and some one from this board contacts me in private and wants to buy one should i tell them no? if no selling is allowed than i should not be able to post any pictures of a litter of pups.then no one from the board can contact me and buy a pup from me.i'm not saying that this is happening and have been contacted by a small number of people from this board in private for one thing or another,but if someone who breeds puts pictures of their pups up they may be contacted in private on this matter.Should this be allowed?

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Billy, it's none of CyberHound's business what goes on between breeders and their puppy buyers privately. Litter announcements are fine, and everyone loves puppy pictures. :) We ask that breeders don't actively solicit buyers, as in "AKC Bassett Puppies For Sale!", or try to transact other business, as in bartering or trading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts