Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are about 5 Walmart in a 10 mile radius where I live. I've been to all of them withen the last week or so and notice that they dont carry Newman's dog treats any more. Does anyone know why? Or if this is going to be permininate? In the clearance section I did find two bags left marked down to $1.50 each. My basset loves these treats and it was so practical for me to buy them at Walmart.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Do you have a Petsmart near? That's where I buy them for Spencer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a Petsmart near? That's where I buy them for Spencer.[/b]
Yea I do, thanks! How much are they are petsmart? Also, which flavor do you usually get? My basset seems to like the chicken flavor, although thats all i;ve bought for him.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Spencer's eaten all the flavors - he's not picky. I can't remember what I paid for them, but I want to say $3-something, close to $4.00.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't know if you have "Whole Foods" are not in your area but they are on sale this week for $2.50...Annie loves the peanut butter flavor the best.

Just came back from the vet with Annie and she lost 3 lbs. so she is feeling pretty good about herself tonight!

Kathy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know if you have "Whole Foods" are not in your area but they are on sale this week for $2.50...Annie loves the peanut butter flavor the best.

Just came back from the vet with Annie and she lost 3 lbs. so she is feeling pretty good about herself tonight!

Kathy[/b]
Great!! Thanks ill have to stop in at whole foods. By the way, I notice that walmart is stocking Newmans dog treats again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
From my understanding, Walmart is pulling alot of their pet products off the shelves and going with another company.

That is what I was told at one of the Walmarts here from the lady to handles that section.

She said alot of people have been complaining.

They use to sell the KONG knockoffs that are shaped a like a fire hydrant........I like them better than the KONG. Searched about 10 Walmarts in this area hoping one of them still had one on the shelf but NOPE.

Wanted to buy a couple more to throw out in the backyard for them to play with as they have a couple in the house already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts