Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p I have been lurking here for awhile. I have been a basset lover through 5 hounds. I currently have two, but have fostered several also.
I am am generally a very private person who prefers the company of my hounds and a good book to that of company or tv.
Being almost ancient, I tend to be very conservative and opinionated, but am mindful to not be shrill or harsh.
Having said that I will probably be responding mostly to the informational and more serious posts, but I also very much enjoy reading all the light hearted banter and sharing that goes on here. This seems like a pretty nice place considering what all else is out there on the web.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou, I would love to post pictures but find the whole process of setting up an account at photo bucket or wherever and then going through all the steps to put them on a forum tedious and frustrating. I am not real computer savy and I get impatient.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.