Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A wee introduction. Ruby, my basset is a rescue. I am actually the third owner. Bringing home Ruby 5yrs. ago was a dream come true for both of us. I live in a trailer park beside a river and at the end of the bay (ocean) here in Port Hardy, BC. The place is overrun with rabbits (owner started with 2!). It was a full moon when we arrived. All over the place were rabbits standing at attention which Ruby could see. She was beside herself. Just too funny at her reaction. Here is a photo of her with a feral cat in her dog house. Some upset at this intrusion! My apology at being unable at this time to upload the photo, guess it's to large.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was away from here for a while and forgot how to post pictures. You cannot simply upload them from your computer into a post. Instead you have to upload your pictures to a picture hosting site and then stick the url for the picture into your post. I tried photoisland but evidently they use some kind of "dynamic" url. Photobucket worked great however, and it makes it easy to select the right url format for bulletin board/forum posting, which is the correct format for this forum.

Welcome, hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome to Ruby from another Ruby! (and her servant/mommy Janice)

Janice and little Ruby

[/b]

Welcome Bonnie and Ruby! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Janice-I am so in love with your Ruby! She is a beauty! Her coat is so shiny and soft looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts