Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi
I would like to introduce my two Bassets Rupert and Precious.
WE live in the UK and they are both rescues.Rupert is nearly two and Precious is about three.

I posted a pic but it did not work

·
Registered
3,525 Posts

Hi
WE live in the UK and they are both rescues.Rupert is nearly two and Precious is about three.

I posted a pic but it did not work[/b]
Welcome! I hope you can figure out how to post photos. I'd love to see your Rupert. My friend adopted an elderly Basset who they named Rupert (I have forgotten his original name but it definately didn't suit him.) He was small for a Basset, with smallish feet and not a wrinkle anywhere. He was a quite a unique character - comical, full of energy for a senior, and very loveable. Rupert passed on last year... we miss him. (I and my daughters pet sit for all my friend's Bassets)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi there and welcome!

I'm from the UK too! I have a female basset called Snoopy (there are a few Snoopy's on here) she's about 16/17 months old now and still very puppish.

im sure you'll love this site like the rest of us - its great reading all the stories and seeing new pictures every day.

i add my picture by clicking on the link browse... just below the white box you type in. if you find your pic that you want to use, press attach and it should be on.

cant wait to see some pictures of your babies!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks like you just might have ended up with the "http" on there twice - once from copying it & once because it's on there already when you click to insert image. Hope we can see some pictures soon!
Lisa & José

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Hi and a warm welcome to Vonny, Rupert and Precious! :p

I remember a dog cartoon figure called Precious,
I guess your dog is named after that?
And Rupert is easy, must be Rupert Murdoch, the
hero of all Englishmen! ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Vonny! Rupert and Precious are adorable and look so much alike. I have three dogs, one of which is a 5 month old Basset names Baxter - the love of my life! I've been trying for over a month now to try to understand how to post pictures, but alas, I still have been unable to post one. :(

·
Registered
12,947 Posts

Hi

I posted a pic but it did not work[/b]
almost got it one too many http:

so which one is which

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Precious is on the left,Rupert on the right.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
A warm welcome from South Dakota!! Precious and Rupert are beautiful. We have Bogie Carter, an almost two year old male, who keeps us entertained with his antics and energy. You will love this site which is full of great people and wonderful Bassets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts