Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone out there in "Bassett World". I have been following this site for a few months now, and have learned alot from the veteran bassett owners. My bassets' name is Arthur. We have had him since a puppy, and he is now 10.5 years old. He is the largest bassett I've ever seen. He is overweight, but with that said, he is still an unusually big dog for his breed.

I have to tell you how we came about getting Arthur... 11 years ago, I got baby fever. We decided to start with a puppy, just to make sure I wasn't mis-diognosed. Well, like I said, Arthur is 10.5 years young, and I've recovered completely!

I will work on getting some pictures posted of Arthur. I too am a proud bassett mama!

Thanks for listening,

Arthur's Mama

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome Arthur and Mom. There was a TV show once that had a basset in it named Arthur. That's the only reason I watched it was to see the basset hound. There was a mother, who is or was a soap opera actress but other than that only remember Arthur. Anyone remember the show?

I found it! Arthur was the basset hound in "Our House" and the actreess was Marlena (Deidre Hall) from "Days of Our Lives." I haven't watched a Soap in 20 years.

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Arthur is a great name for a basset. Can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts