Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum so I thought what better way to make a good impression then to post pictures of my wonderful Charlie Boomer :D ... ENJOY!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is adorable! I love the puppy photo where he is laying on his back! Too cute! How old is he now?[/b]
:) That was the first day we brought him home. He was sooo tired, you couldnt wake him even if you tried. He was born on November 30th 2007

Here are a few more from a few weeks/months back. He has grown so quickly!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
wow...i think he's one of the most photogenic dogs i've ever seen...awesome pictures!! he's adorable in every single one of them!!
congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
He is gorgeous! I love the one of him running with his ears flying, and the last one where he looks like he knows you're taking his picture! Charlie Boomer is a very photogenic boy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is precious, I love the picture of him running and his ears flapping![/b]
Thank you for all your comments...we are happy to be part of the boards! Charlie is definitely our joy and quite possibly the funniest dog we have ever had!

We look forward to getting to know all of you :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome!! I love all your pics - but I have a weakness for pink puppy bellies. And the last pic of his big pudgy puppy paws! What a handsome boy he is.

Yes, once you bring a basset into your life everything changes. I can't imagine my life without several in my life.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think Charli Boomer is ADORABLE....but my ruby basset thinks he's a serious spunk and would love to meet him!!! :p Shame there's a BID ocean between us

·
Registered
272 Posts
Our Louie does cross his legs when he's sleeping...i find it so cute!!
I love your video, those red eyes are quite familiar...the more tired Louie gets, the more red his eyes get...soooo cute!! I love it!

·
Registered
272 Posts
i love the expressions on his face..
the first one is... "no mamma...PLEASE!!"

and the next one is..."well what do you think?"

he's such a beautiful boy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you :p , yea he's a cutie pie alright. We could not get these undies away from him for the life of us yesterday, he literally wore them for 1/2 hour, running around the yard happy as can be, it was to much. hahaha. :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts