Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am glad I found this forum. My wife and I brought a basset hound puppy home about 3 weeks ago. My wife grew up with a basset but this breed is new to me. First impression of this breed is great. Our puppy seems very family oriented, interactive and wants to be a part of everything we do. It seems like he will be a great companion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nestor, here is our puppy about 10 weeks old.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Cute! Reminds me of my dear Olivia, who crossed the rainbow bridge two summers ago.

Love him to bits. Time goes by faster than you think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nestor, just wanted to provide you with an update. We ended up adopting a second basset hound puppy named Barrett. Here are some photos of him and Lincoln. I think it was good timing because having Lincoln potty trained and versed with sit and come here commands Barrett is able to learn from him. Also playing all day makes for a tired puppy at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hei. Here are my 3 basset hounds Donald, Snehvit and Fred. They are all 7 years old. I just love them all, and all other basset hounds.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cannot see the photos of your three bassets!

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
My basset dont eat aftet i had to put his mate down 2 weeks ago started 3 days ago

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

I would have him checked over by the vet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts