Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new to the boards and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sadie. We have 2 bassets. A brother and sister. Rupert and Lucy. They are about 5 months old now. Here's their Christmas pics!

They are real sweeties. Here are some other pics too............Obviously they were just little squirts in these and have grown A LOT!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome, love the pictures, they are both so cute. We have two bassets, Sadie 11 months & Maxwell 6 months.

Maxwell

Sadie

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome. Love that last picture.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to learning a lot more about Bassets here! They are still quite new to us, but we are absolutely smitten. :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have two beautiful Bassets. I'm sure your family is having a ball with the twosome. Bassets are wonderful companions and their antics will keep you entertained, that's for sure. We are looking forward to hearing more about Rupert and Lucy.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Your kids are adorable!! I also have two siblings, a brother & sister. They are glued at the hip and keep each other entertained 24/7!! My kids will be 2 years old in February. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear stories about your babies!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ours are attached at the hip as well. I am so glad we decided to get the pair. I can't imagine only having one. They are just so much fun!!! :D We don't have children, so they are our babies!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts