Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just added our new family member "Maddie" this weekend for the kids 6th Bday. She is the sweetest and most laid back dog. We have really found an amazing dog. I have a feeling she is going to fit in just fine. I just wish we could find a way to keep her ears out of the water bowl....lol:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
YEEHAW! Hello, fellow Texan. How bout them cowboys? (assuming you like the cowboys)
We did pretty bad against the jets the other night....
BUT GO LONGHORNS! BYU got the horns!

Maddie looks beautiful. She has very nice "spotting" :)
Anyways, feel free to ask questions and whatnot. Welcome, Maddie and Elizabeth!

P.S. get a higher up bowl
http://www.amazon.com/No-Tip-Stainless-Steel-Dish-Long-Ear/dp/B000EFFB00

Or if your lucky like me you'll find one just like that at the thrift store and only spend $2 on it

·
Registered
633 Posts
Congratulations!! She is beautiful I love all the freckles. We jsut got our first bassett over the weekend.

·
Registered
151 Posts
She is precious! I hope she has a wonderful life with your family!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Quite a long drive from Victoria but just so you know there is a basset hound shuffle (parade, games, training, contests, etc.) in DFW here in about a month if you'd like to meet other bassets.

Always happy to see more bassets in Texas, but just make sure she has lots of water down here in the heat ;)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Uh oh,she looks like trouble. She's awfully cute. Get a spaniel bowl, which has sloped sides, for her ears. You can find them at any Petsmart or similar store.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts