Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my Branscombe puppy! Emma is 10 weeks old today, I've had her a week. Her sire is Dual Ch Westwind's Sundance TD MHE VC and her dam is Meahl's Skyline Jennie (pointed in the breed ring and field). She is Branscombe on both sides and the late great Ruth Paule's dogs do it all. Emma's pedigree is to die for, there are titles everywhere: obedience, conformation, tracking, agility, field and hunt. She's a pistol! She's an open tri with lots of ticking. Her registered name will be Branscombe's No Place Like Home (get it, Wizard of Oz, Auntie Em?). I plan on showing her in conformation, obedience, rally, field trials and hunt tests. She's been good with Molly, pestering her a bit and the Lab Stryker comes home today from a week at Grandma and Grandpa's. Let the fun begin! Hope everyone is well! Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That is the same with My Baby Charlie. He is from Hullabaloo's bassets in midland Ontario. His family is top pointed show dogs in all of Canada. at the basset hound national specialty were there was about 50 top Champion bassets and the top 3 out of all were Debbie hull's bassets, (Hullabaloo bassets). In fist place was my Charlies Grandfather and in second was Charlies Mother and in third was my Charlies Aunt, if not than it was one of his close relatives. His Mom and Grandma are also Grand Champions in the show ring and in Obedience.

Looks your new pup has an amazing pedigree too!!

WE ALSO REALLY WANT PICTURES OF YOUR NEW PUP!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
I do believe a friend of mine has your pup's sister -- and she's a bit of a pistol as well! Enjoy her -- these days will pass faster than you can imagine, and you'll be looking at her whitened muzzle wondering where the years have gone.......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do believe a friend of mine has your pup's sister -- and she's a bit of a pistol as well! Enjoy her -- these days will pass faster than you can imagine, and you'll be looking at her whitened muzzle wondering where the years have gone.......[/b]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Denise has Brandy and Mike and Linda have Bran. Both littermates of Emma. Leonore has another male in Pa. These dogs are awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Belinda.

·
Registered
773 Posts
AH! I forgot Mike and Linda were getting a pup, too. Much excitement surrounds these little ones, and I'm looking forward to meeting them and watching them in their achievements.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts