Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I figured since I am on other forums for other things in my life I might as well join one for my pup. My ex had a Basset that was 13 when she moved out and I got really attached to him, so when I had to put my down down a month ago I knew I wanted a Basset pup. I found one and waited two weeks to get him. He is a dandy, full of life and personality. If I could get him to potty in one spot it would be alot easier to housetrain him lol

His name is Shorty short pants but I call him Shorty :)

Here he is smoozing with the pet store employee

He loves the feather duster at work

A nice nap on the couch at home

·
Registered
151 Posts
He is super cute!! I hope he has a wonderful life!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do too, I take him to work with me everyday and hes a good rider in the truck. He sleeps all night through too!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I do too, I take him to work with me everyday and hes a good rider in the truck. He sleeps all night through too!
Wow! Lucky duck! I don't think my girl slept thru the night until she was about 6 months old! haha She was a night howler!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
He is adorable! Lucky you, getting to take him to work.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Shorty is an awesome name. My dog Stomps, who is "At the Bridge" now, was originally named Stumps. He was a rescue, and the rescue people changed his name to Stomps, which I liked way better than Stumps. Can you imagine naming a dog Stumps? Anyhoo, welcome! Shorty is adorable.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Shorty! That is adorable! What a great name for a basset! He is a cutie! I Love his cute innocent puppy face, he will get anything he wants with that! Spoil alert!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts