Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking maybe someone wanted to see fresh pics of Emma, so I decided to go to the project and to wake her up. After all, we're quite used to pics of sleeping bassets...

This is the start of the project:

Now I've managed to get her attention, but she's not pleased by disturbance during her afternoon nap:

Unlike most celebrities, she doesn't enjoy the flash, so she moved down under the table:

When I followed her under there, she took cover under the leg, then I gave up...

Steinar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doris? Doris? Somehow that name ring a bell....
I have to admit I'm rather old and senile now, but several times I've suspected there are more than one basset here...

But wait, it's normally getting crowded here when I open the fridge door.......just a moment!

Yes, it's at least two here!

This must be Doris:

Steinar

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Beautiful pictures of those lovely Basset ladies from Norway. How old are the ladies now? :eek: Opps! Maybe they don't reveal their age!

Doris seems to be greying, and I hate brushing Bogie anymore. All the beautiful colored hairs on his face are leaving and the white ones are coming in. He'll be 5 on April 21st and seems too young to be going grey.

:) So glad you are posting again. We missed you and all your wonderful pictures and stories.:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh my gosh, they are both so adorable! I LOVE their faces, I can't wait until Snickers gets a little more wrinkly... I just think that's the cutest trait that a Basset has, along with those sad, sad eyes!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha, talk about disappearing dogs! :p
I gave Doris a treat she normally gets after clipping her nails,
she took the treat and hide under the table...

Yes, even Emma's snout is more pale, -
Doris is gray from the head and back wards.
Emma is 9 and Doris 12 in June.

It's not sure the youngsters will be as fluffy as Emma,
she was blessed with a generous skin already
from the start, now she's trying to fill it out...

This is Emma as a puppy:

It's not that easy to make new stories,
if it's not supposed to be all fiction.
Doris is not an admirer of long trips anymore,
at least not during last winter. ;)

Steinar, Emma and Doris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.