Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking maybe someone wanted to see fresh pics of Emma, so I decided to go to the project and to wake her up. After all, we're quite used to pics of sleeping bassets...

This is the start of the project:

Now I've managed to get her attention, but she's not pleased by disturbance during her afternoon nap:

Unlike most celebrities, she doesn't enjoy the flash, so she moved down under the table:

When I followed her under there, she took cover under the leg, then I gave up...

Steinar

·
Registered
932 Posts
Missed you Steinar..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doris? Doris? Somehow that name ring a bell....
I have to admit I'm rather old and senile now, but several times I've suspected there are more than one basset here...

But wait, it's normally getting crowded here when I open the fridge door.......just a moment!

Yes, it's at least two here!

This must be Doris:

Steinar

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
What a beauty she is! I am glad you posted some pictures of your lovely girls, it has been too long since we have seen and heard of their adventures across the pond.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Beautiful pictures of those lovely Basset ladies from Norway. How old are the ladies now? :eek: Opps! Maybe they don't reveal their age!

Doris seems to be greying, and I hate brushing Bogie anymore. All the beautiful colored hairs on his face are leaving and the white ones are coming in. He'll be 5 on April 21st and seems too young to be going grey.

:) So glad you are posting again. We missed you and all your wonderful pictures and stories.:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh my gosh, they are both so adorable! I LOVE their faces, I can't wait until Snickers gets a little more wrinkly... I just think that's the cutest trait that a Basset has, along with those sad, sad eyes!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha, talk about disappearing dogs! :p
I gave Doris a treat she normally gets after clipping her nails,
she took the treat and hide under the table...

Yes, even Emma's snout is more pale, -
Doris is gray from the head and back wards.
Emma is 9 and Doris 12 in June.

It's not sure the youngsters will be as fluffy as Emma,
she was blessed with a generous skin already
from the start, now she's trying to fill it out...

This is Emma as a puppy:

It's not that easy to make new stories,
if it's not supposed to be all fiction.
Doris is not an admirer of long trips anymore,
at least not during last winter. ;)

Steinar, Emma and Doris

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I was wondering why you hadn't mentioned Doris, but was afraid to ask. So I'm glad to hear she's doing well, too. I'm so happy to hear from you and the girls. This place is just not the same without you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, Doris can stay out for a while, if it's not too cold, too warm, raining, snowing, blowing, wet on the pavement, dark......

Steinar

·
Registered
191 Posts
They are beautiful girls. How much do they weigh? I have my daisy on a diet and she doesnt like it very much :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks for stopping by! I've missed you and the girls! The link to your website is no longer working, I'd been trying to get my European hound "fix!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts