Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, here are more pics of our little baby. He is growing fast. Some of these pics are when he was 8 weeks old, some at 9 weeks. He made 9 weeks on monday.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
He's beautiful. I love the second one where he's hanging over your shoulder. A face to die for, for sure.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Every time i see pics of coletrain or maya i am soooo glad i got a lemon and white pup...thay are soooo pretty......keep the pics comong please...makes it a little easier to wait for my sophia to come home :)

K

·
0 Posts
fantastic puppy pics - hard to think that Jackson was that small only 5 weeks ago.. they sure grow fast!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerrio
Jackson's Blog.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Can't believe how much he has grown in so little time. By the looks of him, I don't think he's going to be a stubborn grumpy basset as he looks so sweet and innocent in the pics. :) Maybe not though!!

He is a little beauty :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
He is some kind of cute!!!! Savor these weeks when he is so small, they go by so fast. I can see how soft he is, and almost smell his puppy breath.
Sally and Shermie

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't think I'd be able to leave for work every morning if I had something like that in my house!! I'd want to stay and play all day :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think I'd be able to leave for work every morning if I had something like that in my house!! I'd want to stay and play all day :lol:
[/b]
Between the 2 of us, we come home at least 3 times during our work day! Weekends are ALL PUPPY!

Every time i see pics of coletrain or maya i am soooo glad i got a lemon and white pup...thay are soooo pretty......keep the pics comong please...makes it a little easier to wait for my sophia to come home :)
[/b]
We love the lemon & whites too. But when you get right down to it, basset hounds are the coolest dogs around! They are all beautiful! When can your Sophia come home?

·
Registered
73 Posts
She is 3 weeks and two days old today (12-7-06).....so awhile...AT LEAST another 3 weeks.....more than likely longer than that though :unsure: .....so keep the pics coming!!!....I will live through you and coletrane until then ....hehehehehe :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
That coloring is red and white. And he is very cute. Belinda.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That coloring is red and white. And he is very cute. Belinda.
[/b]

He is Lemon and White, just dark lemon. Some of the others in his litter were a little lighter in color. There is a red and white puppy that lives down the street and he is way more red. Coltrane's mom was a lemon and white and his dad a red and white. He looks a lot more lemony in the sunlight. Whatever, he is so cute and learning commands at a quick pace. He can walk on a leash pretty good already, sit, stay (sometimes), learning down now. He is a prodigy i am sure of it. He hasn't figured out how to howl yet. He got barking down, but no howling yet. I am going to have to teach him to sing in key so that he can live up to his namesake. I play guitar and when he learns to sing, i am sure we will make beautiful music.

·
Registered
284 Posts
[/b]
I cried the first few times i had to leave for work when we first got snoopy!

he's lovely and soooooooooo tiny!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts