Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ruby used to suck on her ears when she was teething. She also used to grab for them like they were toys and carry them around in her mouth and try to give them to me (like a toy). It was the cutest thing.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Menna sucks her ears I've always thought she was having seconds after whichever meal she had or wherever her ears had been. She also sleeps with her tongue out we spend most of our time watching her

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those pictures are just too cute for words!

Kathy

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO CUTE!! :) Can I pull him right thru the monitor?? (LOL)?? ;) Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a precious pup! His markings & colorings are beautiful!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AAWWWW he is sooooooooooo cute!! I love the last picture too!
Thanks for sharing the great pictures!
Annie
Porkchop and Claire

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Speaking of markings...look at the fifth picture from the top, you'll see that on his side, near his left (your right) hind leg, he has a spot that looks like the Mickey Mouse emblem.

I'll try to post a better shot of it later.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwwwww he looks to adorable and sweet as I am sure he is.

He has that devilish bassett look in his eyes and then that angelic sleeping pose.

Enjoy and thanks forthe great pics.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh, I see his Mickey Mouse spot! LOL Cute! My brother has a black and white shih-tzu, when they had her coat shaved down last summer, we discovered a heart-shaped spot right in the center of her back. My brother and SIL never noticed it before, but it was a perfect heart right on top of her spine. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Amy, I hope you don't mind. I made a new post about shapes in basset markings. I got the idea from the Micky Mouse shape on Murphy.
So if anyone else has pictures of strange/weird shaped marking, please post them there.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, he does have blue eyes. The breeder says they could still change, but we hope they stay blue.

I dont mind Darrell, I think it's a neat idea :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
oh wouldn't it be neat if they stayed blue? He is a handsome little fellow!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts