Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am a new member & Basset owner but long time dog owner. Boomer, our beloved 17 y.o. Springer Spaniel died a year ago. We adopted Simone 5 months ago when she was 13 months old. I left the house that morning to adopt Jack but the adoption coordinator asked me to meet a sweet, little Basset. There were several families that wanted Jack but no one wanted Simone, who was rescued after her owner's death and having puppies at 10 months old. Her last pup had just been weaned and adopted. It was love a first sight, Simone adopted me that day!! She is quite a stubborn girl but so sweet and funny that we can't help but laugh. I have already learned a lot from your posts but will probably have many questions for the group, Bassets and Springers are quite different!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Simone says she loves it when the boys try to win her heart, but that will take food!!!
She tried to make friends with a male Dachshund today but he was shaking in his paws, too much woman for him!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.