Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I have been reading all the topics for a couple of months and thought I would jump in and introduce myself. Moosie will be one year old on the 12 of May and we are planning a nice little birthday "pawty" with his sister, our golden retriever. She will be 2 on the 16th. They are inseparable and I love them to death. Moosie is a good boy most of the time. Unless he is helping us rearrange the yard! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Katie and Moosie's Mom.

[attachment=346:Katie_an...y_07_063.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts

Happy Birthday Moosie Hope you get lots of stuff. And you best buddie too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so very much. I will send pictures. I enjoy this forum very much. There have been so many funny stories, that I end up laughing for the day! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. The advice is good, the stories are great and I love the pictures. :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Kingsville is a lovely area. Probably one of the most peaceful places on earth while still being connected to a major city.

Welcome.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello! Everyone here has always been very nice to me and there are fabulous stories and wonderful pictures! One of these days I'm going to take time to figure out digital photography and post Nugget's pictures! Nugget's birthday is in May also. There was some fun posts about how people celebrate their bassets' b'days a while back. Also, some of the best party pictures I've seen, complete with hats,etc were posted a couple of weeks ago. I met a friend of my daughter's recently who tells me he has a recipe for great doggy cake recipe. I'm going to try it for Nugget's party. If it turns out well, I thought I'd post the recipe for other cooks that may be interested....maybe by then I'll figure out about pictures :lol:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome from Bogie who lives in South Dakota. Moosie is adorable, by the way. Glad you have joined in the Basset fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kingsville is peaceful, until my two cut loose and run wild in the back yard! I am looking for a birthday cake recipe as well. I heard there is a special bakery downtown in Baltimore which specializes in doggie items...heard you can even take your dog to eat there! I was thinking about picking up a cake from them, but I have not decided. One of my co-workers picked up crab shaped doggie cookies for the wild ones at Christmas time...they lasted about as long as a heart beat. If anyone has a recipe, let me know. Hi to all. Katie and Moosie's Mom.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Welcome to the board to another fine fellow.

~Heather

·
Registered
48 Posts
Kingsville is peaceful, until my two cut loose and run wild in the back yard! I am looking for a birthday cake recipe as well. I heard there is a special bakery downtown in Baltimore which specializes in doggie items...heard you can even take your dog to eat there! I was thinking about picking up a cake from them, but I have not decided. One of my co-workers picked up crab shaped doggie cookies for the wild ones at Christmas time...they lasted about as long as a heart beat. If anyone has a recipe, let me know. Hi to all. Katie and Moosie's Mom.[/b]
I've got lots of recipes for doggy cookies but not for the cake. I'll be glad to share. Is any one else interested? Where's the best place for me to post? Just add a new topic maybe?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all very much. I did find some cake recipes when I did a search. Went ahead and orded the cake through the bakery downtown. The bakery is actually a doggie diner! That would be a neat place to take the kids! It is nice to hear from others in our area. Will try and take some pictures of the "pawty". Everyone have a great day! Katie and Moosie's Mom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts