Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am new here. I have always wanted a basset hound and yesterday my dream came true. Although i dont have my puppy yet i have to wait until atleast February 2nd for her to turn 8 weeks old. I am so excited and cant wait to recieve her.

Anyhow... here are a couple of pictures of her. I havent decided on a name yet. When i do i will let you all know what it is.

A

·
0 Posts
congradulations!!!!!! what a cutie.

oh puppies what fun!!!!!!!!
welcome to the forum and a great place to get Basset facts and laughs!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I am always amazed at how tiny they are! Not to mention too cute for our good!! she is darling - I'm sure you can't wait til she comes home.

A

·
0 Posts
Bless... she's an absolute sweety. They are so sweet as puppies. The book I bought on Bassets before I adopted Jasmine did warn that you should never go and view a Basset puppy unless you were sure you wanted one, as once you saw one in person, you'd be hooked. So true...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ohhh I love puppy breath!!!! Congrats and have fun. It will be hard to wait, but try to get some sleep before she comes home. What a beautiful girl you have there! Read lots!!

Lisa

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy. She's a cutie. We're not too far from you, we're in Colerain Township!

·
Registered
70 Posts
There is nothing better than puppy kisses and puppy breath. We haven't had a puppy in 11 years (we adopted our younger basset), but I love holding the basset puppies with BHRG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts