Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Awww! Bless your heart for taking him in! There are no such things as accidents, so get ready for the best ride of your life. What did you name him?

· Registered
48 Posts
Thanks all for your encouraging words. Yesterday he developed a cough and still was not eating and was quite lethargic. I took him to the vet today and he found he still had a fever even though his ears were better. He also found some enlarged lymph nodes. He ran a bunch of blood tests and everything was in the normal range except for his liver enzymes which were just outside the normal range. That is probably caused by the mementamax he is on for his ears. He decided that it was probably an upper respiratory infection and gave him a shot and some antibiotics for me to give him. I brought him home and then had to go make a hospital call about 75 miles away and hated to leave him. I called home mid afternoon and my son told me that he had eaten some. When I got home I fed him and he gobbled it all down. I think we are going to survive.

Again, that you all for your comments and support. HE'S PLAYING WITH ONE OF THE OTHERS DOGS SQUEEKY TOYS. YAAAA!

Mark :lol:[/b]
Yippee!! Hip Hip Arrroooo!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.