Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on this forum and I recently introduced myself on another one as well. I have a basset boy named Deisel who is quite the handful and very funny all at the same time. He whines alot and seems to have alot to say about everything and he is starting to be very mouthy, which I know is normal with the teething. He is very funny with some of his antics though, he already in the short time we have had him lets me know when he wants up on the couch and he already has figured out when I have his food bowl food is a coming and will follow me VERY closely. lol. He is very funny and is really making me laugh and smile alot although sometimes when he is biting me with sharp teeth, it's not so funny. puppy teeth hurt!! any ideas on how to curb the nipping??
Gabrielle & Deisel[codebox]

[/codebox]

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Diesel is adorable, and welcome!

~Heather

·
Registered
465 Posts
Awww, he is adorable. I wish I could have Elmer and Button be puppies again for about an hour! :rolleyes: You can find a lot of advice here on the puppy biting and other topics by using the search engine on this site. I know this has been covered before.

Good luck with the little man! Cute cute cute!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Diesel is precious and welcome to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts