Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am Amber and my bassets are Akamai, Leilani, Malia, Kia, Ringer and Wednesday! I just wanted to say hello to you all as it is my first time in here and I am so excited to find a place where bassets is the only topic of discussion! So, hello!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome! Wow! 6 bassets must make for a busy house! I have 5 dogs- but only three of them are bassets. We have a crabby old lady brittany (Abigail) and a neurotic pound puppy rescue (Indy). Our bassets are Samantha, Jake and Cuddy... and they are so much fun. Currently they are all napping about my feet while I do homework :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
WOW, I'm nervous about ONE dog, How in the heck do you take care of 5 or even 6! Whats the food bill each month? lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome! Wow, that is a lot of dogs! I think I would be in basset heaven with that many! :D We would love to see pictures!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hee hee! It's not that bad! It's actually fun! They are so relaxed that they mostly just lay around on the couch.

WOW, I'm nervous about ONE dog, How in the heck do you take care of 5 or even 6! Whats the food bill each month? lol[/b]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have pictures! I just don't know how to post them! It is basset heaven! We have so much fun.

Welcome! Wow, that is a lot of dogs! I think I would be in basset heaven with that many! :D We would love to see pictures![/b]

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
In order to post pictures you must first upload your photos to a photo hosting service, like Photobucket. After you have done that copy the very last link under your photo in photobucket called the IMG Code and paste that link right into your post. You can use the preview button to make sure your picture uploaded.

·
Registered
9 Posts
OMG, six bassets. You must have a big house. My Basset (Abe) is so darn long and is always turning around and hitting himself in the butt with something. Then of course he barks at it for 10 minutes because he thinks whatever it was that he hit, actually hit him. hehe. We have a pretty small house though. We thought about getting him a friend because he loves other dogs, but don't think we could afford it! What with the shots, fixing, and then Abe has had a few minor issues which of course ends of costing well in the hundreds. So we decided to take him to a dog daycare once a week. Plus he has a few girlfriends in the neighborhood. He loves playing with other dogs more than anything. Anyway, welcome and can't wait to hear more stories about all your bassets, I'm sure it is a riot living with all of them...are there kids thrown in the mix too?!?!?!?!?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts