Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
We have embroidered collars for Moe and Tally (with dog's name and our phone number). Moe lost his tags while we were walking him one night and we never found them again. After that I wanted something that would be less likely to get pulled off if (heaven forbid!) he should ever get lost. My neighbor got her embroidered collars first. They walk all their Bassets off-lead in a nearby wooded area of four hundred acres. Once they lost Zelda, a half-grown pup, in the woods. My friends were frantic, and searched well after dark to find her, with no luck. They were beside themselves with worry all night. The next morning they got a call from a woman clear on the other side of the woods (several miles away) who had found a hungry and tired Zelda near her house. A happy ending, thanks to a phone number on a collar... (to this day Zelda is a wanderer, given even half a chance, and bears close watching).

Someone should invent some sort of GPS unit for dogs so they could be found if they get lost or stolen. B) B) I wish I had the money to develope that idea...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.