Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost forgot to buy George some treats at the store today -- HORRORS!!! what if I had come home without treats???? -- and at the last minute I passed a display of Ol' Roy Peanut Butter Flavored Biscuits. George likes peanut butter sandwiches, so I thought why not? Well, he LOVES these biscuits. Lately, he's been VERY persnickety about treats and if I give him a weenie, he wants a biscuit but if I offer him a biscuit, he wants a sandwich ... but the moment he laid eyes on these it was all over. He yanked it out of my hand and commenced to having a party. :lol:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I HAD to look at this thread. I was wondering "Just WHAT did Biscuit do this time?" I just assumed it was about our fellow member BISCUIT - I never thought of the most obvious biscuit (what I call "cookies"). :oops:

I'm glad George liked his biscuits and you are off the hook. I know how it feels to disappoint the one who counts on you for EVERYTHING. The crestfallen look and the way the tail slowly droops when the cookies are forgotten can really make you feel like a heel. :cry:

Terry

·
Registered
775 Posts
All of mine love the Wal-mart Peanut Butter cookies too. As you can see Patty couldn't wait for me to unpack them.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HOW do they know which bag THEIR stuff is in? :lol: It never fails. George goes straight for the sack with his weenies or biscuits and then gives me this look, like "WELL? Unpack them, already!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts