Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
A Scottish hound! I bet she'd be very pretty in tartan plaid! :)

Ditto on what's her name?

·
Registered
608 Posts
A warm welcome firefox. She looks like a really sweet little thing. I too would be really interested to know her story and where you got her. My big guy was a rescue from(cat&dog home) the south of England. Would be keen to know if you actually got her up here.

Don't know if she is your first basset, but this site is great for all sorts of advice, and even if you have had one before,you are still sure to learn more about Bassets. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait till Tuesday when we pick her up.

Her name is Tina, although she has a very long KC name, part of which is 'Simply The Best' hence the name Tina (as in Tina Turner). She isn't a rescue dog but one that was being rehomed locally due to a change in the family circumstances.
I have taken time off from work so she and I can have some fun and then she will be going to work with me everyday. Will post more pics of her once we get her home.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait till Tuesday when we pick her up.

Her name is Tina, although she has a very long KC name, part of which is 'Simply The Best' hence the name Tina (as in Tina Turner). She isn't a rescue dog but one that was being rehomed locally due to a change in the family circumstances.
I have taken time off from work so she and I can have some fun and then she will be going to work with me everyday. Will post more pics of her once we get her home.[/b]

Welcome!! She's very pretty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts