Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We adopted Fred the Basset Hound on 4th of July. The people that bought him decided they didn't want him and were going to take him to the pound. Well, I couldn't have that....(don't understand why some people even try to have a dog) He is only 4 months old and he is such a sweetie! I now have quite a houseful of dogs! Hudson our lab is 13 years, Izzy our Boston Terrier is 15 months and now little Fred. Good heavens they keep me busy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Fred is one handsome fellow!

Oh for crying out loud, take him to the pound at 4 months? I just don't get people at all.

Congrats on rescuing Fred, and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome Fred! My husband's basset hound growing up was named Freddy. Fred is a very good looking pup. And people are ridiculous taking such a young pup to the pound! He hardly had time to develop any bad habits! Whatever. I'm glad you rescued him though. Congrats on your new addition and welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Welcome, Fred-- handsome fella! how lucky to have all these playmates and a caring person :)

i played w/my pal Sasha at the 4th of July Waddle and will post some pics soon. she was being sold on Craig's list at 8 weeks (!!!), after the family that bought her at 6 weeks couldn't handle her anymore :( i dunno, she is a sweetie to me... lucky Sasha was rescued, too, like you, Freddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts