Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Basset Parents,

I'm trying to start a new AHBA club in Maryland - the club would use the Maryland Beagle Club for it's hunts. Hopefully four a year.

I need to find four to six other Maryland basset people to be part of the group that gets this started. There are several positions that have to be filled before we can apply.

Will mean: Not a lot of work; but a ton of fun plus more hunts in the south

If you are interested in helping me get this started (being a member of this new club), please send me a personal email OR post here with your name, phone and email.

Thanks so much - I hope there are A LOT of Maryland/Virginia/DC Basset people on this forum!

·
Registered
12,960 Posts
as a matter of Fact No. Pink Whip is (Susan Bishop) is now living In PA and helps hosts the Elizibethtown Field trials.

see AHBA 2013 Hunt Schedule

the Ahba is open to all basset hounds they need not be register provided they are to the best of your knowledge full-booded and appear to be full-blooded to
the tbeed inspector and are under 15" TALL. I have not seen a dog rejected Yet,

unfortunatelly there is not an organization that allows mixes as of yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That would be a lot of fun, if you can get it going in Maryland. I'll Private Message you my email address.

·
Registered
12,960 Posts
agnes and lucille the pinkwhip Thread is old. Actual she is now married to Tim who runs the Elizabethtown Trials in PA that is the Closest AHBA hunts at the Moment. or North lancaster Beagle Club in Denver PA if your dogs are AKC registered there are a couple AKC field trial in the area

Lenape Basset hound club November 9-10 Maryland Beagle club Dry Branck Rd, White Hall, MD 21161

1 - 5 of 5 Posts