Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mike-

I'm so happy for you. Not so long ago I was wondering about Macey. I knew Miriam wanted her to go a performance home. A while back, I tried to talk the hubby into another addition...and that was quickly nixed.

I can't wait to see her in action. Had Miriam done any obedience/agility with her yet?

Looks like Buford will have someone to flirt with (while he is supposed to be an agility demo dog) at Woofstock in May....

·
Registered
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"don't you think "Twister" would make a great nickname?"

An because in agility she will run without a collar that would make her "Naked Twister" ;)

just great a nickname that is longer and harder to pronounce than the regular name right now it is just "MACE" not the police spray or medeval weapon
but the Spice which is close to her coloring

ya know why her ckc name is "twisted Sister"?

a close look at the photos will reveal her "italian heritage" a made girl in the "basset mob" as it were. A congenital defect that does not bother her.

[ February 13, 2006, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Mikey T ]

G

·
I'm so happy for you and for Mace, Mike. She's an absolutely lovely girl, and I had wondered what Miriam decided about her. Congrats all around!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Lucky you! I remember Macey's puppy pix, and thinking (a) I wish I had time for another performance dog; (B) I wish I didn't live thousands of miles away. Personally, I love the nose. Go, Macey! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.