Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Congratulations!! (YOUR addition Mike?) She's such a a pretty thing with all those freckles! :D

Terry :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mike-

I'm so happy for you. Not so long ago I was wondering about Macey. I knew Miriam wanted her to go a performance home. A while back, I tried to talk the hubby into another addition...and that was quickly nixed.

I can't wait to see her in action. Had Miriam done any obedience/agility with her yet?

Looks like Buford will have someone to flirt with (while he is supposed to be an agility demo dog) at Woofstock in May....

A

·
0 Posts
Congratulations! I remember seeing pictures of her when she was born. How fantastic for everyone.

A

·
0 Posts
Congrats on your new addition! I know she'll be a great friend! Glad to know you've found another basset!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Congratulations Mike! I look forward to seeing her in person. I know her name is Macey, a very lovely name, but don't you think "Twister" would make a great nickname? ;)

·
Registered
12,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"don't you think "Twister" would make a great nickname?"

An because in agility she will run without a collar that would make her "Naked Twister" ;)

just great a nickname that is longer and harder to pronounce than the regular name right now it is just "MACE" not the police spray or medeval weapon
but the Spice which is close to her coloring

ya know why her ckc name is "twisted Sister"?

a close look at the photos will reveal her "italian heritage" a made girl in the "basset mob" as it were. A congenital defect that does not bother her.

[ February 13, 2006, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Mikey T ]

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
She's beautiful... but weren't you one of the ones giving red and whites a hard time ? :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
I'm so happy for you and for Mace, Mike. She's an absolutely lovely girl, and I had wondered what Miriam decided about her. Congrats all around!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Mike, she looks like a sharp little girl. Congratulations! She's one lucky dog.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lucky you! I remember Macey's puppy pix, and thinking (a) I wish I had time for another performance dog; (B) I wish I didn't live thousands of miles away. Personally, I love the nose. Go, Macey! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
It gives her character :)
(well, extra anyway as all bassets are characters :D )

A

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Mike, I love her nose, very regal and noble looking. She will have a wonderful time with you.
Arlene and Opus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts