Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Dozer a little brother for his birthday, but I need to find a name for him.
I want to use "D" for the first letter, the same with his older brothers, Dozer & Digger. I have few names in mind, but want to hear some thoughts on some others. I'll have to change my Cyber-name here too, but I'll do that when I get the 3rd "D".

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Doug--Darlin'--Dogster--Davey--DearHound
Just a few thoughts..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Adorable Pup!!!! Here are some names to add to the mix: Duke, Desi, Darby, Dewey, Diego, Dolan and Dasher. Congrats on your new addition!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
He is soooooo adorable! When I said the other two names together out of my mouth came "Dinkie"..just a thought!

No matter what name he ends up with.....ENJOY your guys! You have a precious group!!!

Kathy

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy! As far as names go, I like many of the names already listed. How old is your puppy and what do both boys think of him?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your new puppy! As far as names go, I like many of the names already listed. How old is your puppy and what do both boys think of him?[/b]

He's 9 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds :eek: . Digger's been keeping an eye on him. If he makes a noise, Digger comes over to see what's up. Dozer has always liked his space, kind of a loner at times, so he's not too happy when the little one is two steps behind where ever he goes. But when Dozer gets in a playful mood, he comes around to the little guy.
Oh, this is great. As I'm writing this he just stole Dozer's bisket from him.
Maybe after they all settle down, I'll get a video of the three of them together.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Dalton, Declan, Diesel? He's adorable.

·
Registered
272 Posts
oh he's adorable!!
I really like Davey. Then you can call him Dave later when he's older..lol
I'm always partial to the human names.
Congratulations on your new addition!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
He is absolutely adorable! Congrats on your new addition!

~Heather

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello..
New here seen your thread had to add to the list Dunston or Doolittle ( call him DOO ).He is beautiful can't wait to see the video.

stanleyowns
aka Dawn

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm between two names, so I'll let you all know later on my choice. So I thought I'd post a few new pics from tonight.

He's learning how to use the dog doors, and I've only found one wet spot in the house since we got home yesterday. (even overnight) ;)

A few head shots:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts