Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And step by step instructions too! Brain dead here lately with kids in school, activities, pets, work, etc...you know, life lol. I bought flash a large kong now that he seems to "get" what to do with it. Problem is, mixing dry with wet food (and sometimes a random treat stuck in)-it is too easy for him! Within 10 minutes it is gone.

Now, I know it has been mentioned before to freeze the kong. And I will try that. But I am also looking for your favorite "recipes", if you will. What specifically do you put in the kong. I know some say yogurt-I am assuming plain yogurt. But I need specifics like that (greek or regular, flavored or plain, etc).

Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated at this point in time. Thanks in advance folks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omg, we have a long bone from our rottie that he had in the yard. I had forgotten about it and flash found it! It was funny seeing him try to move it-but I took it away because it had been outside since last summer and didn't know how "safe" it was for him to have an old bone that belonged to our previous dog. But it was funny to see!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.