Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Digger doesn't leave much room on the couch for anyone. I just missed taking the picture when he was stretched out from end to end.

He is getting so big, and he's just over 1 1/2 years old and weighs 60 lbs.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Nice picture!

They seem to have the ability to always take up the whole
couch, no matter how big it is - like they are inflatable or
telescopic....... :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Well, it's HIS couch, isn't it? :lol: George has finally conceded that the one chair is Dad's and the other is Mom's, but the couch is HIS. I figured it was a basset hound law or something.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Same here. I can complain about the lack of space on the couch all I want but I'm the dummy who has a stepstool set up so Franny can get up on it. :oops:

·
Registered
813 Posts
You know, we tried a footstool so George could get on the bed, but he wasn't really interested and it tipped over when he did try to use it. So Mommy the Moron went out and bought a cedar chest for him to use to get on the bed (okay, I'd always wanted one anyway) and he refuses to use that, too. He just doesn't want on the bed because he doesn't like to share. I thought THAT was a basset law, too. "If *I* am on a piece of furniture, NO ONE ELSE can be on the same piece of furniture." Bassets EXCEL at training humans.

B

·
0 Posts
Need a bigger couch

LOVE Diggers freckles :lol: . Tummy does the same and the bed. I bought a prostep ramp and put it between the inner spring and the mattress. Had to tell hin a couple times in beginning "go up the ramp".He goes right up now .I am going to get stuck in the fetal position one of these days. :mrgreen: Tummy Boy's mom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts