Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
858 Posts
I've only been once, but I *really* enjoyed myself. This year sounds especially good, with the CGC test, Rally, and a Performance Fair where folks can try out various activities with their bassets. There are many, many beautiful Bassets to admire and pet...Go if you can. It's too far for me to make this year with my hounds, and I generally don't enjoy dog activities unless they come along...

· Registered
858 Posts
I thought that Sacramento was somewhere on the schedule? 2008, maybe? Or is this just wishful thinking on my part :(

· Registered
858 Posts
Great, just great. humpf. :( So, any hope for Sacramento or thereabouts? there are some of us for whom Gettysburg and Pittsburg are both the East Coast...which one qualifies as the mid-west, I'm wondering?

[ September 12, 2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: S. Hall ]

· Registered
858 Posts
Ok, for a start, any other northern california club members who are interested, send me a PM. Actually, I'll settle for people who are interested members of Basset Hounds Clubs or the BHCA who are for any part of California, or in Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Utah or Nevada. Not holding my breath......

[ September 13, 2005, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: S. Hall ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.