Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
490 Posts
that's OK i'm not going myself since i just got back to work,but i may be sending Ike with someone to be put into the derby class of the field trials.

· Registered
490 Posts
thanks Belinda,i'll let you know if he is going if you don't here from me he ain't.Jeff Pettit and/or Cindy Barlow were going to handle and take him out for me,but i'm quite sure they would be more than happy to have a helping hand or two,they have a lot of dogs they bring to a trial.Jeff did a lot of AHBA stuff when he was in the Ohio area as well as the AKC trials.if Ike don't go and you want to help them out i will not feel hurt,plus they are cool people too.

· Registered
490 Posts
they where out in Oregon the year after Gburg.2004 i think it was.i'm glad my father and i didn't go!!! the way i was told the field trials were run,i think i would have had to have a nice long talk with the field trial chairman.i don't know because i wasn't there and i am going by what i was told,but there would have been some words exchanged for sure.i also feel that the Judging of the 2003 Hunt Test was awesome,no free passes were given for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.