Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for field trial, hunt test and tracking results from the Nationals. All I get from the BHCA webpage is "the page cannot be found." I found the conformation, obedience and agility but not the other performance events.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hi Barbara,
I've been following the National right along, can't get a web page for the field trials or the hunt test, either. The Tracking page is there with the classes listed, but there isn't any data entered on it, not even 'no qualifiers' :(
Maybe they are all on their way home, and haven't had time to up date those pages (though Hunt Tests nad the Field Trials were some days ago). Let's hope they get filled in fast, with lots of names.

A

·
0 Posts
I can tell you the Hunt Test results. There were lots of very novice dogs entered in the solo stakes. Every Basset had at least one rabbit "chance", some two. The only solo to qualify was Ruth Paule's Jane who earned her Senior Hunting Hound title. There was also one qualifying brace, Joann Hilliker's bitch Annie who earned her MXE and a Basset of Ken Engle's who earned it's HH. The weather in the afternoon was brutal for the braces and the 1 pack. There were almost as many entries in the Hunt Test as there were for the Field Trials. Go figure. Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
939 Posts
it always takes a while for them to get the Field results and hunt test results if they ever post them at all.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wish I could find out about the National's Field Trial. A lot of us did not go. I have nothing against Missouri, but the first time - the club grounds,kennels,etc were not up to par. The second time, no rabbits, moved to different site. The first 2 times in Missouri were less than I expect for a National site........ wasn't chancing a 3rd time.

·
Registered
939 Posts
hey Janet!! come on up to Lebanon,PA. Nov.5th-6th.you now that this is a great place to hold a trial.

·
Registered
939 Posts
no hunt test results,but the field results are up!! a very low turn out.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I haven't checked all the events, but the AKC now has at least some of the obedience results posted. Rally isn't up yet--they always take forever to post the Rally results. In obedience, they don'thave the high in trial or the first place in Novice A (weird--probably a typo), but they do have the other obedience classes. If you don't use the AKC WEbsite, go to the Website, it is under the "Events" section--you select Obedience and Missouri as the location, and it will come up as the first event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts