Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? We decided against roux, b/c it sounds like a winnie the pooh character and sounds too much like Chewie (our other dog). Scarlett or Margeaux?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have never for any of my animals picked a name before getting the animal (unless they came with a name already like my Lily did). For me when I meet an animal a name comes to me. I remember being at PetSmart once to buy a hamster. I had the hamster picked out, but wouldn't take it with me until a name came to me. I must've stood there looking at this daggone hamster for a hour. Finally a name hit, and it just seemed right. Perhaps when you meet your pup and see her personality a name will just fit her. (But the name Scarlett is mighty pretty)

~Heather

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's my two bits. Nellie, Zena, sweet Sarah, Angel, April or maybe I should stop now. Bonnie[/b]
Well, Nellie and Bonnie end like Chewie, and my name is Sara, so no sweet Sarah. Thanks though. Everyone around here seems to like Margeaux. (Margot). I just can't decide.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Being from Louisiana, she has to be a true Southern Belle, so "Miss Scarlett" has my vote. She is adorable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts