Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

This weekend has been a blast so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday we did great at the show! R & S's nieces & nephews were big winners! They are all so sweet. Jake, Sadie, Priscilla & Vanilla Wafer spent the weekend with us. Rusty & Stickers were in heaven! We all went to the show Friday, Saturday and this morning! Big wins everyday! I ordered a cool pair of shoes! They get shipped to me next week. Have a look:

Priscilla & Nillie (Vanilla Wafer) are staying with us for 1 month. I am thrilled my kids love them and are happy they are here. Here's a link to the video I shot of everyone.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/Boo...nt=100_2485.flv

·
Registered
33 Posts
nothing short of cute! it is funny to me how they are all pretty much the same color. and i love all of the long basset tails wagging.. paradise.. i wish i could have tons-o-bassets..

ugh i have the hiccups :[

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
It amazes me how quiet your babies & their friends are when thay all get together. Spencer makes more noise than all of them together!

Cool shoes. :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:D Now that's what I call being in basset heaven!!! :D Love the shoes, too!! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
what a treat to have all those happy wagging tails and beautiful ears and paws running around!
Now---about the shoes
I have pair just like them that I wear with my pink Capri pants and grey spaghetti strapped tank top when I go out to walk the dog.
just kidding
don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts