Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband bought me a new porch swing this weekend so I can sit outside and watch the babies. Well as soon as we got it set up Copper put his front paws up {we have to lift the back end} and settled right in. It ended up with them on the porch and me in the yard taking pics. They have me so well trained. I don't think I have "owned" anything since I got Copper and it has only gotten worse with the girls. The really sad thing is I wouldn't have it any other way. I bet we are a sight for cars going by when we all get up in there.
I forgot to say this is my sock that Patty and Dolly have.

T

·
0 Posts
My Swing

Look at the look on that puss in the bottom picture. Does he own that swing, or what? Great pictures.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
127 Posts
Duncan really has taken a fondness to my socks, but only if they're on my feet. If I move my foot back and forth and I have a sock on he goes crazy like it's some kind of monster!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Murray won't come up on our porch swing- he's afraid of the motion. He does crawl up in the hammock with me though, and will stay as long as I don't swing in it- and I'm always so flattered that he wants to be there with me that even with his 65 pound weight crushing my body into the mesh on 90 degree summer afternoons I stop swinging and let him stay :roll: - guess that's true love-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts