Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised here are some photos of my new baby. The first 2 the breeder took of him. You can see he picked me when I went there to visit. The last 2 are since he came home on the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
By the look of the wet deck, it looks like you'll have a pup that doesn't mind getting out in the weather, like my two.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Too, too cute! I already miss mine being that small. Love the name, too. My best friend used to have a very small Yorkie named Toby, and he was a firecracker!

·
Registered
11 Posts
As promised here are some photos of my new baby. The first 2 the breeder took of him. You can see he picked me when I went there to visit. The last 2 are since he came home on the weekend.
[/b]
Toby is too cute!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Looks like Toby isn't shy of the camera. My dogs ham it up real nice when they see a camera around. I wish I would've had them when they were that little. Puppies are so cute. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
He looks alot like Ernest. Very adorable, IMHO.

Please continue taking pictures with the pig in his basket for scale. Then you'll realize just how big Toby has gotten.

lala

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please continue taking pictures with the pig in his basket for scale. Then you'll realize just how big Toby has gotten.
[/b]
Good idea. Here are a few more. Plus a photo of Toby with his littermates when we went to pick him up. There is nothing cuter than a squirming, belly up, pile of puppies.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts