Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
What a cute little boy! How old is he? He sure looks like he has sweet puppy breath! yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
Aww, bless... That second picture is priceless. He's an adorable pair of ears. Conratulations, and I hope he brings you as much joy as Jasmine has brought me!

A

·
0 Posts
Ahh...Basset puppies have got to be the cutest puppy. Your little boy is adorable! I know he'll bring you loads of joy to your life! Bassets are great dogs!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
What a cutie! And a "Spencer" too! (I have a Spencer).

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Boy, the puppies and the slaves are getting younger everyday! You and your little hound are both very cute.

And I feel old. :(

(a very middled aged) Sandy

·
Registered
662 Posts
awww! What a sweety!!!

(hehe my partner is looking at me all stern like and saying "No! No puppies!") hehe

A

·
0 Posts
I have to quit looking at threads about puppies - can't wait to get out on the boat where I'm not tempted every single day to get fetch me a pup! What a cutie! Great Xmas card! Good luck and welcome.

Sandy, just think - you wouldn't be old if you were cheese ;) . I'm in the same boat as you. If I remember right, maybe even a little riper piece of cheese. :eek:

A

·
0 Posts
OK that's it! I'm pulling your beautiful puppy thru my monitor. She is an angel!!! Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts