Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL... We all heard that one, right? Well I was helping my 4 year old daughter with her homework (trasing her name and stuff like that). Anyway, we took a short break and went upstairs...when we came down I saw that Missy had chewed up Kaity's, my daughters, homework and two pencils. I just wanted to let you have a laugh for the night.
Danielle

P.S. Missy just chewed on the pencils not ate them.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Being a teacher, that gave me a smile! I only once had a student who used that excuse - swore it was true, but I still doubted him! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can honestly say THIS time it's true. Kaity was very upset cause she was working so hard doing her homework... I sat with her and she was so excited getting every letter right. It was sad but funny at the same time.

·
Registered
773 Posts
This happened to us when our late cocker, Molly, was a wee pup. Lucas was in the second grade at the time, and his homework paper was ripped to shreds. The next day, I packed up the kids and Molly, and I took her into the classroom so his teacher could see that we were telling the truth :) !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can honestly say THIS time it's true. Kaity was very upset cause she was working so hard doing her homework... I sat with her and she was so excited getting every letter right. It was sad but funny at the same time.
[/b]

I wrote a note to the teacher...but it was from me not Kaity..

Missy was just being a pup!
She's so cute

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I hope you sent along a cute picture of the beautiful Basset that ate the homework.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sometimes I take Missy to pick Kaity up from Preschool and I take Missy in with me. The teacher doesn't mind me doing this. And the children LOVE to play with Missy. And Missy has so much fun coming with me. It gives her a chance to get out of the house and get in a different environment.
Danielle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts