Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're back from Australia, I'm back from visiting family in Oregon, and Bowser is back home with his mama and dada!
He was afraid of staying with grandpa because he's so loud, but he looooves grandma, cuz she's the food lady!
He and his beagle sister Daisy played alllllll day in my parents back yard, and front yard, with their 3 weenie dogs and chihuahua mix (he's actually taller than bowser and looks like an italian greyhound except for the chi head lol) anyway, he learned to see birds (he never looks up) and bark at them, and he learned to roll in stinky spots the weenie's made, and he learned that if he waits long enough and doesn't eat his dog food, someone will come along and give him something better! Awesome! LOL

Well they screamed and screamed when they got home because they were happy...which was cute. Bowser, Daisy and I are sooo glad to be home and done traveling!

(here are some photos of the great barrier reef...friend me on facebook if you want...i have tons more and there's a billion Bowser photos!)
HTML:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150246487838469.348649.829288468&l=290f347302

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
We just got home from a week away too, and Gandy was ecstatic to get paroled from the doggie hotel. He's pretty much slept for the last 24 hours. I don't think the other dogs let him have his naps.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome back, kids! I sent you a friend request on Facebook. I have some Boomer pictures, but I should add more.

·
Registered
761 Posts
he learned to see birds (he never looks up) and bark at them
Virga is infatuated with birds. We have one bird that flies just above their heads. Back and forth from one end of the yard to the other with the two of them chasing it. And oftentimes a bird will sit on a portion of the fence beyond where the dogs can reach it. Virga will sit there and bark and bark and bark at the bird. It's so funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts